Here are some helpful questions to consider when thinking about buying Gaming PC under 500
1. What is your budget?
2. What’s your ideal Gaming pc screen size?
Netbook; 10” screen or less
Ultra portable; 11″ – 12” screen
Thin and Light; 13″ – 14″ screen
Mainstream; 15″ – 16″ screen
Desktop Replacement; 17″+ screen
3. Do you have a Favorited brand?
4. Do you want a brand new Gaming pc or would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
5. What primary tasks do you need your Gaming pc for?
6. Is mobility important or will you be leaving it on your desk or would you like to do both?
7. Do you want to play games on your Gaming pc?
8. How many hours of battery life do you need?
9. Do you want to see, touch and test before buying or are you happy to buy online?
10. Do you have a preferred operating system? Windows, Mac OS, Linux, etc.
11) What screen resolution would you prefer?
Low Resolution – Low resolution screens offer big text and icons that are easy to read. Less stuff fits on the screen, which translates into more scrolling.
Medium Resolution – Text and icons are smaller than a low resolution screen, and more fits onto the screen. Medium resolution screens are good for having applications open side by side, like a web browser while playing a video or two Office documents.
High Resolution – On a high resolution screen text and icons will be very small. Text may be hard to read. Lots of stuff fits on the screen, which means less scrolling. High resolutions screens are good for applications that require a high level of detail like CAD or Photo Editing.
Getting the right screen size and resolution are essential for your viewing comfort level. Everyone is different. Some like really small text, while others like larger easy to read text. If you are unsure of what to purchase, I would strongly recommend that you check some Gaming pc screens before you buy to see what you like.
12. Do you want a glossy, reflective screen or a matte, non-glossy screen?
Build Quality and Design
13) Are the Gaming pc looks and style important to you?
Gaming Pc Components
14) How much hard drive space do you need; 80GB to 640GB? Do you want a SSD drive?
15) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a CDRW/DVD-ROM, DVD Burner or Blu-Ray drive?